Pick three (3) of the leading causes of the American Civil War: Write one paragraph for each topic on how it contributed to the civil war
- The Compromise of 1850
- The Fugitive Slave Law 1850
- Uncle Tom’s Cabin 1852
- The Kansas Nebraska Act 1854
- The Dred Scott Case of 1857
- The Lincoln Douglas Debates 1858
Address one (1) of the following for your selections:
- 1. Based on the historical facts given in this module, assess if the American Civil War was inevitable?
- 2. Analyze if the United States Supreme Court can settle legal and moral issues through judiciary review. In your response, provide a documented example of a modern parallel of a legal or moral issue settled by the United States Supreme Court.
Total of 4 paragraphs 2 references with in text citation