Outline and explain a minimum of 2 credentialing issues that can impact quality outcome and cause major damage to the reputation of an organization. Then discuss the significant of internal and external secondary data issues.
Mary’s 1st baby was delivered via c/section due to the baby being in the breech position. She is requesting a VBAC (vaginal birth after c/section) for this her second baby. By ultrasound this baby is in the vertex position. In reviewing the postoperative report from her first surgery – it is noted that she had a low transverse uterine incision.
Mary is not progressing in labor appropriately, and the decision has been made to move toward a cesarean section. She understands, agrees, and signs the consent for surgery. You will again accept this patient in the recovery – or initial postpartum period.
Recognize that you will complete BUBBLEHE assessment. In addition, the abdominal assessment will also include assessment of the incision. Note the type of dressing used to cover the incision. Is it approximated? Is there any bleeding? Does she have bowel sounds? Is the abdomen distended? Is it soft? Do you assess the fundus and where is it located? It should be firm. Note pain assessment.
Discussion Group B will provide initial post to the following questions, and respond to Group A.
Discussion Group B:
Susan P. had a SVD (spontaneous vaginal delivery) today approximately 2 hours ago. The labor and delivery nurse is calling to give you report. She is new and not sure what you want to know from her.
What questions do you need to ask to provide comprehensive care to this patient once she is transferred into your care?
Please answer all questions including in text citation and 3-4 References>
APA format. 350 words. scholar authors. Please see references
According to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) (2016), a vaccination has not been found to prevent the Zika virus, a disease that has been transmitted to humans through mosquito bites from mosquitoes that are most active during the day. Zika has been found in many countries around the globe, and its range is expanding. The symptoms of Zika are generally mild, last about a week, and include fever, rash, joint pain, and/or conjunctivitis. Symptoms are generally so mild that many victims will not know they have been infected, but about 20% of those individuals who are bitten will develop Zika. The most concerning symptom of Zika affects pregnant women, whose babies may develop microcephaly.
In general, the CDC (2016) has recommended that people wear long-sleeved shirts and long pants when outside and apply insect repellant beforehand to avoid getting bitten. People who possibly have been infected with the Zika virus are urged to use a condom during sexual contact to avoid spreading the virus to others. In fact, some countries, such as El Salvador, have recommended that women avoid pregnancy for the next two years (The New York Times, 1/25/16). The CDC has also recommended that any vessels or containers of open water be protected from access to mosquitoes so that breeding cycles are disrupted. Brazil has begun a massive campaign to stop mosquitoes from accessing breeding grounds by closing their access to water collection systems and other sources of standing or still water. Could something like the Zika virus begin in your neighborhood?
In this Discussion, you will examine your neighborhood through the eyes of the public health nurse or a nurse epidemiologist.
To prepare for this Discussion:
- Walk around a two-block radius near where you live or work.
- Look to see if you can spot any areas where mosquitoes may reproduce. These sites may include abandoned tires, rainwater collection systems that have been installed at homes, parks or golf courses, low sections at roadsides or near sidewalks, and the like. You may include pictures of sites that you find to enhance your discussion thread.
- Note any positive or negative findings that you observe. Have steps been taken to prevent mosquito breeding?
- Find out what your community health department does for mosquito abatement.
- Discover who in your community you would contact to report deficiencies/negative findings.
- Determine what you can do, as a PHN, to change policy to reduce mosquito breeding grounds in your neighborhood.
By Day 3
Post your findings regarding mosquito breeding grounds in a two-block radius near where you live or work. Include any preventative strategies you can see that are already in place. Report on the role your local health department plays in mosquito abatement and to whom you would report negative findings. Then, describe your role as a BSN in changing policy to ensure a healthier climate (reduced mosquito breeding grounds) in your neighborhood.
Holtz, C. (2017). Global health care: Issues and policies (3rd ed.). Burlington, MA: Jones & Bartlett.
Chapter 14, “Global Perspectives on Nutrition” (pp. 381-414)
Chapter 15, “Global Perspectives on Environmental Health” (pp. 419-439)
Stanhope, M., & Lancaster, J. (2016). Public health nursing: Population-centered health care in the community (9th ed.). St. Louis, MO: Elsevier.
Chapter 10, “Environmental Health” (pp. 217–241)
Public Health Nursing: Population-Centered Health Care in the Community, 9th Ed. by Stanhope, M., & Lancaster, J. Copyright 2015 by Elsevier Health Science Books. Reprinted by permission of Elsevier Health Science Books via the Copyright Clearance Center.
Veenema, T. G., Griffin, A., Gable, A. R., MacIntyre, L., Simons, N., Couig, M. P., … Larson, E. (2016). Nurses as leaders in disaster preparedness and response—A call to action. Journal of Nursing Scholarship, 48(2), 187–200.
Religion in Sixteenth- and Seventeenth-Century European Art
Whether artists were working under the patronage of a Catholic Pope, endorsing a Counter-Reformation agenda, or producing art influenced by the Protestant Reformation, religion had an undeniable impact on the creation of art in the High Renaissance and Baroque periods in Europe.
Carefully examine the following works, and read about each one in your textbook, course and video lectures, and through reliable internet resources:
- Michelangelo, Sistine Chapel Ceiling, 1508-12
- Grünewald, Isenheim Altarpiece, 1510-15
- Durer, Four Apostles, 1526
- Caravaggio, The Calling of St. Matthew, 1599-1600
- Rubens, Elevation of the Cross, 1610
In an essay of 5-7 well-developed paragraphs, address each of the following questions, making specific references to the five paintings listed above:
- How does each painting reflect the religious context in which it was created? What is the religious context or influence apparent in each painting?
- What additional historical events may have influenced the creation of each painting?
- What, if any, was the influence of the patron of each painting?
- Explain how the style and specific visual characteristics of each painting contributed to or reflected its overall religious context or meaning, especially for contemporary audiences.
Include specific details about the visual characteristics and content of each painting in your response.
Provide proper citations for any information from outside sources included in your essay.
Hypothesis and topic to be used: Benefits of Meditation Techniques to Improve Physical Health
Write a 2 page literature review in APA format of the topic provided
Use 6 to 8 peer-reviewed articles within the last decade
Use of subheading when appropriate
Clear statement of hypothesis at the end
Include a reference page APA
Include a title page
Specifically, the following critical elements must be addressed:
- Describe the main types of business entities and their defining characteristics.
- Apply product liability law and determine what issues are present. How would you advise your client to mitigate those issues?
- Apply the elements and characteristics of an agency relationship to Sam’s actions. Does Sam’s involvement prior to the business formation, as well as his anticipated role once the business is formed, create an agency relationship? Why or why not?
- Identify potential real property issues based on the location of the business on the family farm. Justify each potential issue.
- Does the manufacture of Fred’s Miracle Cough Syrup on the family farm necessitate a formal transfer of ownership or possessory rights? Defend your
- Identify potential personal property issues based on the use of Sam’s personal vehicle to deliver the product. Justify each potential issue.
- Does the use of Sam’s personal vehicle in the course of business expose Sam or the business to any liability issues? Defend your response.
- Identify potential estate planning issues with regard to the business and the family farm. Justify each potential issue.
- What estate planning vehicles are available to Fred and Sally should they desire to transfer ownership in the business and family farm, respectively, to Sam and Lilly equally? What are the advantages and disadvantages to each?
- Applying your analysis of the issues above, which type of business entity do you recommend for Fred’s Miracle Cough Syrup and why?
– around 250 words
– write about:
- Why do you think that the music of Tin Pan Alley has endured in popularity for such an unusually long time?
- Do you personally enjoy performances of Tin Pan Alley music, either by performers of the Tin Pan Alley period, or by present-day performers, or both? Why or why not?
The USA and Japan were in negotiations for a period of ten years, (1977 – 1988) over oranges. The Americans had certain goals that they wanted to accomplish in these negotiations. These goals included; exporting of American oranges in the Japanese market, demand that Japan liberalizes its market, and to eliminate the trade barriers in Japan. The Japanese also had their own goals that they wanted to accomplish in the negotiation process. These included; maintaining its positive image outside Japan, avoiding intervention from GATT (General Agreement on Trade and Tariffs), and to avoid sanctions from abroad.
Initially, the Japanese refused to negotiate right away, and started negotiating only when Americans threatened them that they would take the issue to GATT panel.Using Hofstede’s Model of Cultural Dimensions from our textbook, compare and contrast the cultural differences that might influence both parties.
- Based on the cultural differences, develop a culturally responsive negotiation strategy for American negotiators to deal with Japanese negotiators.
The requirements below must be met for your paper to be accepted and graded:
- Write 650 words using Microsoft Word in APA style, see example below.
- Use font size 12 and 1” margins.
- Include cover page and reference page.
- At least 80% of your paper must be original content/writing.
- No more than 20% of your content/information may come from references.
- Use at least three references from outside the course material, one reference must be from EBSCOhost. Text book, lectures, and other materials in the course may be used, but are not counted toward the three reference requirement.
- Cite all reference material (data, dates, graphs, quotes, paraphrased words, values, etc.) in the paper and list on a reference page in APA style.
References must come from sources such as, scholarly journals found in EBSCOhost, CNN, online newspapers such as, The Wall Street Journal, government websites, etc. Sources such as, Wikis, Yahoo Answers, eHow, blogs, etc. are not acceptable for academic writing.
Topic and Structure:
Personal Letter – Construct a letter focused on persuading the reader to change his or her stance or opinion.
Think about a personal opinion you hold in which someone close to you (friend, family member, etc.) disagrees. Appeal to your reader in an emotional manner using appropriate language and strategies such as motivation, inspiration, etc., to write a personal, passionate letter in an effort to get your reader to agree with your perspective. Kindly play off the reader’s emotions to draw him or her into your argument. Make sure your appeals are legitimate and straightforward so that you avoid using logical fallacies in your efforts.
Use letter format, provided at the end of these instructions, and begin with an introduction that explains your topic. Make a fluid transition into the thesis where you issue your opinion as well as three reasons that support your claim. Present and argue each of the three reasons in three separate body paragraphs. Finish with a conclusion that summarizes your appeals and makes one final effort to sway your reader.
Sample Thesis Statement: Therefore, Carol, my dear friend, please reconsider homeschooling your children because this approach can stunt a child’s social development; it tends to be subpar to nationally recognized curriculum, ultimately becoming a hindrance to college acceptance; and lastly, the chosen teacher, whether that ends up being you or another qualified instructor, will not have the resources that public school teachers have available to continuously enhance and advance instruction.
Header: Include a header in the upper left-hand corner of your writing assignment with the following information:
- Your first and last name
- Course Title (Composition I)
- Assignment name (Persuasive Letter)
- Current Date
- MLA style documentation (please see the tutorial in the course topic)
- Last name and page number in upper-right corner of each page
- Double-spacing throughout
- Title, centered after heading
- Standard font (Times New Roman or Calibri)
- 1″ margins on all sides
- Save the file as .docx or .doc format
Length: This assignment should be at least 750 words.
Underline your thesis statement.
Choose one of these topics:
Research who should pay for college education in California?
Research student debt and current federal policies about students facing financial difficulties because of college education debts?
This is a research paper with 3 full pages long. Due is in 3 days.
Submitmyhomework.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.
- How it works
- Become a writer