As you look back on Sessions A & B of Public Health Nursing, reflect on what you knew then and what you know now about the role of the public health nurse and her/his importance locally as well as globally to various communities.
This week, reflect on all that you have accomplished in this course and throughout your program. Consider the following items for this week’s discussion, and discuss a minimum of two. You are welcome, and encouraged, to discuss as many as you like.
· Do you think you will use the ePortfolio you created as a career tool or for other purposes? How can the ePortfolio support the professional goals you set?
· How have you evolved as a nurse throughout the course of your studies? Were there any unexpected gains? Did you achieve all that you hoped you would when you began the program?
· What challenges did you overcome during your studies? How did you rise above them?
· Will your professional role with your colleagues, formal or informal, change now that you have furthered your education and gained new insights into the profession? Explain.
· Recall one of your most memorable and/or most challenging courses or assignments or academic experiences. Describe how this experience impacted you professionally and/or personally.
· What recommendations would you have for other RNs coming into the program? What tips or words of advice would you offer?