You are planning to conduct interviews about the experiences of women who were the victim of domestic violence. Complete the activities and answer the following questions:
- List and discuss in detail the ethical issues that are involved in the early stages of doing a research or evaluation study with these subjects or participants.
- is informed consent necessary in this case? Why or why not?
- What steps will you take to minimize the potential risks? What possible sources of physical and mental harm to the participants be minimized?
- How would you protect this specific subject from harm?
- What information will you provide to the participants to ensure informed and voluntary consent?
- Do the benefits of the study outweigh the risks?
at least 250 words