- Search and locate one systematic review or practice guideline in your topic of interest (Include the citation).
- Evaluate the following:
- The systematic review or practice guideline relies primarily on studies conducted in the last five years.
- The review provides support for the importance of the study
- The authors have use primary, rather than secondary sources.
- Studies are critically examined and reported objectively
- The systematic review or practice guideline is organized so that a logical unfolding of Ideas is apparent that supports the need for the review
- The systematic review or practice guideline ends with a summary of the most important knowledge.
Submitmyhomework.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.
- How it works
- Become a writer