chronic health problem- Rheumatoid arthritis
use Research Findings/articles and other evidence in Clinical Decision Making
Choose 2 Evidence Based Practice resources influencing the care for .
Discuss the similarities and differences that you read for those two EBP peer reviewed articles.
writing style at the graduate level, including all of the following:
- Reviews topic and explains rationale for its selection in the context of client care.
- Evaluates key concepts related to the topic.
- Describes multiple viewpoints if this is a controversial issue or one for which there are no clear guidelines.
- Assesses the merit of evidence found on this topic i.e. soundness of research
- Evaluates current EBM guidelines, if available. Or, recommends what these guidelines should be based on available research. Discuss the Standardized Procedure for this diagnosis.
- Discusses how the evidence did impact/would impact practice. What should be done differently based on the knowledge gained?
- Consider cultural, spiritual, and socioeconomic issues as applicable.
- Length: 6-7 pages, excluding cover page & references,
- Format: APA Formatted, including citations and references
- Research: citations required