The selected disease is Aids/HIV
Using the Internet, conduct an independent research on the selected disease. Based on your research and understanding, create a 3- to 4-page report in a Microsoft Word document, which include a public education and disease control plan for your identified disease. Your paper must address the following:
- What percentage of population was affected by the disease?
- Have there been instances of any historical outbreaks of the disease? How was the disease handled and controlled in your community?
- What were the objectives and goals of your public education plan to control this disease?
- What initiatives were taken by the government departments to mitigate the impact of the disease?
- What measures would you suggest in the plan to actually reduce health risks?
- How would the plan allow the public to recognize pathogens are related to the cause of diseases and other health problems?
- How would the plan suggest measures to prevent the outbreak of the chosen infectious disease?
You must explain the feasibility of each specific part of your plan.
- Support your responses with examples.
- Cite any sources in APA format.