Search for current nursing research reports. Select three scholarly sources to construct an annotated bibliography.
The articles must come from nursing scholarly literature and may not be older than five years since publication. Note that the articles must be research based. Web pages, magazines, text, and other books are not acceptable. Regardless of whether your selected method is quantitative or qualitative, sources will include two quantitative studies and one qualitative study so you can compare, contrast, and evaluate the different approaches. Accordingly, the annotated bibliography will include three annotations.
Each annotation is not to exceed one page.
Each annotation must address the following critical elements:
- Explanation of the main purpose and scope of the cited work
- Brief description of the research conducted
- Value and significance of the work (e.g., studyâ€™s findings, scope of the research project) as a contribution to the subject under consideration
- Possible shortcomings or bias in the work
- Conclusions or observations reached by the author
- Summary as to why this research lends evidence to support the research issue.
- The Annotated Bibliography must document all sources in APA style.