A nurse practice scholar must locate credible evidence to address nursing practice problems. Conduct a brief literature search and select a source of evidence to address a practice problem at your workplace. Address the following.
- Describe your strategy for searching for evidence.
- Who wrote the selected source?
- Who is the intended audience?
- How current is the evidence?
- Are there bibliographies, citations, references, or footnotes?
- Do the sources cited appear credible? Why or why not?
- What creative action can you take in sharing evidence with others at your workplace?