Please use this reference To base the care plan.
The assignment has to be on a patient with uncontrolled hypertension and cardiac issues This patient was re admitted to the hospital (cardiac/telemetry unit) because of the on going Controlled hypertension And possible heart attack.
Developing a Care Plan
There are two parts to the comprehensive nursing care plan assignment. In Week 5 you are required to submit a draft of your care plan. In Week 6 you will submit your final nursing care plan based on feedback from your instructor and your continued work.
In a Microsoft Word document of 4-5 pages formatted in APA style, begin to develop a comprehensive care plan for the aggregate based on the health risks faced by the aggregate that you identified in the risk assessment.
In your paper, address the following:
- Propose two (2) priority-nursing diagnoses based on the major health risks identified during the risk assessment for the aggregate
- Include strategies to address the nursing diagnoses and identified risks of aggregate.
- Support your strategies with at least two journal articles.
- Develop a disaster management plan with the following components:
- List of disasters that might affect your aggregate (take into consideration the geographical location of the aggregate, past history, etc.).
- Strategies for handling at least two disasters from the list.
- Recommendations for a disaster supplies kit.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format. Please notethat the title and reference pages should not be included in the total page count of your paper.