A. post a description of the issue. HYPERTENSION
you chose and your explanation of common symptoms, recommended diagnostic tests, and common treatments. Be specific and provide examples. Use the evidence from your search of the literature to support your explanation of the woman’s health issue you chose.
B. post your responses to the following questions related to the issue you wrote about in Part 1.
· Osteoporosis – What are your options for primary prevention? How would you educate someone on the treatment?
· Bladder Issues – What exactly are the symptoms? What about Interstitial cystitis (IC) and pelvic pain?
· Thyroid – What symptoms occur in women? What can you discern from that? What about infertility?
· Pre-diabetes – Are there menstrual irregularities? What types of medication are they taking? What about pregnancy plans?
· Hypertension – What medications are appropriate for a woman of reproductive age? Should you counsel the woman on appropriate dieting?
· Seizure Disorders – What special implications do you need to consider in this particular population?
· Psychiatric Disorders –Specify the types of disorders i.e., anxiety/depression/substance abuse/eating disorders