1200 words due 9/23/2020 – Social media and health websites as a source for health information discussion questions
Prompt 1 500 words and 3 reference APA 7th format and the attached text book
1. What are your opinions about the potential benefits of social media in the area of healthcare?
2. Do you know anyone who uses Facebook, Twitter, blogging, or other tools as a means of support for a particular health issue?
3. What is your impression of the value of social media tools in relation to healthcare?
4. What are some ways in which social media tools could be helpful in their professional progress?
5. What regulatory tools can administrators use to ensure the accuracy of health information being presented on social media?
6. Do you believe that having a partnership with official health organization will ensure accuracy of health information presented on social media if so why?
Prompt 2 700 words 3 reference APA 7th format and the attached text book
1. What are the benefits for both clients and health providers in participating in an online community?
2. Give examples of how an online community may not be helpful to all patients.
3. What type of patient (demographic) would benefit from online support?
4. What type of patient should you advise against accessing online support?
5. Discuss the role of the healthcare professional as it relates to these online communities, forums, and discussion boards.
6. What health website have you recently accesses and did you find the content useful?