Post your marketing product, Diabetes Mellitus along with a brief explanation. Be sure to provide a brief background of your marketing product, including the rationale, purpose, and the component of your marketing plan that your marketing product represents.
research methods 135 response
Answer questions in paragraph
number each paragraph according to question
Is there a difference between “common practice” and “best practice”?
When you first went to work for your current organization, experienced colleagues may have shared with you details about processes and procedures. Perhaps you even attended an orientation session to brief you on these matters. As a “rookie,” you likely kept the nature of your questions to those with answers that would best help you perform your new role.
Over time and with experience, perhaps you recognized aspects of these processes and procedures that you wanted to question further. This is the realm of clinical inquiry.
Clinical inquiry is the practice of asking questions about clinical practice. To continuously improve patient care, all nurses should consistently use clinical inquiry to question why they are doing something the way they are doing it. Do they know why it is done this way, or is it just because we have always done it this way? Is it a common practice or a best practice?
In this Assignment, you will identify clinical areas of interest and inquiry and practice searching for research in support of maintaining or changing these practices. You will also analyze this research to compare research methodologies employed.
- Review the Resources and identify a clinical issue of interest that can form the basis of a clinical inquiry.
- Based on the clinical issue of interest and using keywords related to the clinical issue of interest, search at least four different databases in the Walden Library to identify at least four relevant peer-reviewed articles related to your clinical issue of interest. You should not be using systematic reviews for this assignment, select original research articles.
- Review the results of your peer-reviewed research and reflect on the process of using an unfiltered database to search for peer-reviewed research.
- Reflect on the types of research methodologies contained in the four relevant peer-reviewed articles you selected.
Part 1: An Introduction to Clinical Inquiry
Create a 4- to 5-slide PowerPoint presentation in which you do the following:
- Identify and briefly describe your chosen clinical issue of interest. This clinical issue will remain the same for the entire course and will be the basis for the development of your PICOT question
- Describe how you used keywords to search on your chosen clinical issue of interest.
- Identify the four research databases that you used to conduct your search for the peer-reviewed articles you selected.
- Provide APA citations of the four peer-reviewed articles you selected.
Part 2: Identifying Research Methodologies
After reading each of the four peer-reviewed articles you selected, use the Matrix Worksheet template to analyze the methodologies applied in each of the four peer-reviewed articles. Your analysis should include the following:
- The full citation of each peer-reviewed article in APA format.
- A brief (1-paragraph) statement explaining why you chose this peer-reviewed article and/or how it relates to your clinical issue of interest, including a brief explanation of the ethics of research related to your clinical issue of interest.
- A brief (1-2 paragraph) description of the aims of the research of each peer-reviewed article.
- A brief (1-2 paragraph) description of the research methodology used. Be sure to identify if the methodology used was qualitative, quantitative, or a mixed-methods approach. Be specific.
- A brief (1- to 2-paragraph) description of the strengths of each of the research methodologies used, including reliability and validity of how the methodology was applied in each of the peer-reviewed articles you selected.
You are a family nurse practitioner working in an outpatient primary care office of a large hospital system. The practice has been operating for over 15 years, and many of the administrative and clinical staff were hired when the practice opened. You have been in the practice for less than 3 months. In that short amount of time, you have witnessed several of the clinical staff engaging in heated arguments with each other, sometimes in patient areas. You overhear an argument occurring today between two staff. You pick up a patient's chart and notice a very low blood pressure that the medical assistant failed to notify you about. When you confront the MA, she states that she was going to report the vital signs to you when she became engaged in the heated argument you overheard and forgot to notify you.
Unfortunately, this pattern of behavior is not unusual in this practice. Working with staff who cannot cooperate effectively can negatively influence your ability to spend time with patients, can impede the flow of patients through the office, and could impact patient safety.
Case Study Responses:
Analyze the case study for potential issues for members of the healthcare team from office conflict. Contrast the potential effects for each member of the healthcare team based upon the required readings from the week. Discuss the potential ethical and legal implications for each of the following practice members:
What strategies would you implement to prevent further episodes of potentially dangerous patient outcomes?
What leadership qualities would you apply to effect positive change in the practice? Focus on the culture of the practice?
Part of the concerns, in this practice, are related to a hostile work environment. I am wondering about the legal ramifications of the leadership of this practice allowing a hostile work environment? Are there organizational, state or federal policies/laws to protect employees?
Have you worked in a hostile environment in the past?
Communication, calm demeanor and professional behavior is imperative. Familiarity can breed unrest and contempt, however, it is the responsibility of the office manager to maintain a professional environment.
So here's something else to consider in this week's case, looking at this week's readings, I am wondering how the concept of a Compliance Officer would fit into this scenario?? What are your thoughts??
Letz, K. (2017). The NP guide: Essential knowledge for nurse practitioner practice. (3rd ed.). American College of Nurse Practitioner Faculty.
Chapter 10 Corporate Compliance/ Legal Ease
Buppert, C. (2017). Nurse practitioner's business practice & legal guide (6th ed.). Jones & Bartlett Publishers.
Chapter 8 Risk Management
Need a concept analysis paper of a minimal of 6 pages not including references on, Factors that contribute to non-compliance of the patient with diabetes.
The paper must be in APA format and references must be no older than 5 years.
· See attachment.
Please read this article to better understand concept analysis
Baldwin, A. M. (2008). Concept analysis is a method of inquiry. Nurse Researcher, 15 (2), 49-58
Please use this published article as a guide to conducting and writing your Concept Analysis assignment/paper.
Attitude: A concept Analysis see the attachment
Please read rubric first!!!
In this journal assignment, you will reflect on the key components of the case study. You will begin to identify the elements of the current system as it relates to the facilitation of interoperability and security risks. After reading the case study and the Privacy and Security Challenges of HIE article, respond to the following questions:
- What are the strengths of the current organization in regard to the implementation of an HIE?
- In this case, what are the risks and weaknesses of the implementation of an HIE system?
- What security considerations need to be made to ensure patient information is secure? What information should not be exchanged?
Minimum of 300 words with at least two peer review reference in 7th edition apa style
I want you to think about issues beyond the day to day at a facility and consider the following question: How would you as a DNP nurse scholar approach a conversation with your leaders at the meso level to bring about a change in a healthcare issue (diabetes, infection control, patient safety, cancer care, cardiovascular health, maternal morbidity)
Share your best evidence-based Pitch!
Need Soap Note in the same format as I have it in the attachment. Needs to be 100% Plagiarism free. No excuses on it not from Internet or any University either. Please check turnit in before submitting it.
3-4 references as well. Its on womens Health.
Please see the attached paper.
Review Joel chapters 1 and 2 and shared with us what you have learned about the foundation and evolution of the Advanced Practitioner Registered Nurse roles, challenges, and triumphs.
Minimun of 2 references
Submitmyhomework.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.
- How it works
- Become a writer