Study the case of Malden Mills and Aaron Feuerstein. With Malden Mills, we have the luxury of hindsight, knowing how Aaron Feuerstein’s gamble paid off—striving to protect his employees but going into bankruptcy. Was he right; that is, was his decision-making sound? Knowing what you know, how would you have advised him?
Create a discussion of not more than a page and should be answering the below questions in your response.
1. What was the problem being faced?
2. What personal values do you associate with this case?
3. Who are the stakeholders and what issues were the stakeholders facing?
4. How did Mr. Feuerstein’s ethical principles impact the outcome and how did the risks relate to the benefits?
5. What were the legal consequences?
6. What are other possible outcomes and would those other possible outcomes have been justified?