- Write an essay of at least 500 words in which you analyze how Gender and Queer theories apply to The Importance of Being Earnest.
- Compose the essay with a brief introduction and thesis statement in which you argue ways gender and queer issues are addressed in play. Ensure that your thesis previews your main points.
- Draw on and cite from the two articles about Gender and Queer theory that you read in 5.1, as well as from the play itself, as you compose your main body to argue the validity of these theories as a useful lens for reading the play.
- Write at least three main body paragraphs, each beginning with a topic sentence that refers to one of the previewed points in your thesis, analyzing areas of Wilde’s play dealing with the issues described in the two articles from 5.1.
- Conclude by not only restating your introduction, but, in light of what your main body analysis has revealed, expand on it by specifically and forcefully summarizing your main points.
- Use MLA 8 format for both in-text citations and your Works Cited.
- Submit your essay by clicking on the link above and attaching your Word document to the assignment submission.
Submitmyhomework.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.
- How it works
- Become a writer