Choose two concepts in the theory you choose last week and describe:
- How are the concepts defined in general (from other references)?
- How does the theorist define each of the concepts you have chosen?
- How do those concepts apply to your clinical practice? Give concrete examples.
Guidelines: To support your work, use the textbooks from your course and also use the South University Online Library, citing your sources in your work and providing references for the citations in APA format. Weekly lecture notes are designed as overviews to the topic for the respective week and should not serve as a citation or reference.
- In your discussion question response, provide a substantive response that illustrates a well-reasoned and thoughtful response; is factually correct with relevant scholarly citations, references, and examples; and demonstrates a clear connection to the readings.
- Post your response to the Discussion area by the assigned due date.
- Be sure to correct any spelling, grammar, or punctuation errors before you post.
- You will be required to post an initial reponse and any additional questions from your faculty.
Note: Review South University’s Substantive Participation Policy Criteria, Helpful Tips, and Late Policy available by clicking on the South University Policy and Guidelines navigation tab here. The late policy applies to late discussion question responses.