- Compose an essay of at least 750 words that compares the written and film versions of The Importance of Being Earnest.
- Argue the extent to which changes were made, and what impact such changes had on the reader’s/viewer’s experience. Include in your introduction a thesis statement that sums up your overall argument and previews your main points.
- Structure each main body paragraph with a clear and distinct topic sentence (relating to the terms in your thesis) that is followed with analysis of the play and film, and the reviews of the film, to substantiate your claims about the changes.
- Include citations from the text, the film, and at least three reviews of the film.
- Create a Works Cited entry for every source you have quoted and/or referenced.
- Submit your essay draft to the to the discussion board by clicking on the title of this activity or through the Discussion Board main menu button on the left.
Submitmyhomework.com is a unique service that provides guidance with different types of content. Please rest assured that the service is absolutely legal and doesn’t violate any regulations. It can be used for generating new ideas and thoughts for your own project, additional insight into the subject, or encouragement for further researches.
- How it works
- Become a writer