Research Paper on The Role of Women in Hamlet in William Shakespeare’s play. (A Feminist Reading)
Comprehensive analytic essay.
Evaluate the female characters in Hamlet
1. Make a copy of each piece of research (page, paragraph or line) that you use. Be sure to copy the publication details too (city of publication, publisher’s name, volume, dates, etc).
2. You will be incorporating both primary and secondary (3 minimum) sources in your essay.
3. The research essay should be a minimum of 5 pages excluding cover and citation pages. It must be double-spaced, with standard borders and spacing. You will use 12 pt Calibri font.
4. The cover page should include your name, date, course and #, professor’s name and the title of your essay.
5. Use MLA formatting only. This applies to page numbers and the Works Cited page too.
6. Once you decide on a topic, brainstorm your options for the essay.
7. Plagiarism of any kind will result in a zero.
8. Must be a scholarly piece of work.
9. Staple to the back copies of the articles’ pages you have used in your in-text citations.
10. The paper must be written in the same style of writing as the sample attached.