1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 2 pages
Part 2: minimum 3 pages
Part 3: Minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Dont copy and pase the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
American Association of Colleges of Nursing [AACN]. (2008). The essentials of baccalaureate education for professional nursing practice. Washington, DC: Author.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Pharmacology
Chronic Stable Angina
E.H. is a 45-year-old African American man who recently moved to the community from another state. He requests renewal of a prescription for a calcium channel blocker, prescribed by a physician in the former state. He is unemployed and lives with a woman, their son, and the woman’s 2 children. His past medical history is remarkable for asthma and six “heart attacks” that he claims occurred because of a 25-year history of drug use (primarily cocaine). He states that he used drugs as recently as 2 weeks ago. He does not have any prior medical records with him. He claims that he has been having occasional periods of chest pain. He is unable to report the duration or pattern of the pain. Before proceeding, explore the following questions: What further information would you need to diagnose angina (substantiate your answer)? What is the connection between cocaine use and angina? Identify at least three tests that you would order to diagnose angina.
1. List specific goals of treatment for E.H.
2. What dietary and lifestyle changes should be recommended for this patient?
3. What drug therapy would you prescribe for E.H. and why?
4. How would you monitor for success in E.H.?
5. Describe one or two drug–drug or drug–food interactions for the selected agent.
6. List one or two adverse reactions for the selected agent that would cause you to change therapy.
7. What would be the choice for the second-line therapy?
8. Discuss specific patient education based on the prescribed first-line therapy.
9. What over-the-counter and/or alternative medications would be appropriate for E.H.?
Part 2: Nursing Resarch ( Remember is a Reflection about the class)
The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the
1) Introduction (minimum 1/2 page):
Reflect the purpose of the paper from your role as an RN-BSN student about the Nursing Research course
2) Reflection about
1. “Explain the interrelationships among theory, practice, and nursing research.
2. Demonstrate an understanding of the basic elements of the research process and models for applying evidence to clinical practice.
3. Collaborate in the collection, documentation, and dissemination of evidence in research.
4. Acquire an understanding of the process for how nursing and related healthcare quality and safety measures are developed, validated, and endorsed.
3) Conclusion (minimum 1/2 page)
An effective conclusion identifies the main ideas and major conclusions from the body of your essay. Minor details are left out. Summarize the benefits of the pertinent BSN Essential and sub-competencies (AACN, 2008) pertaining to scholarship for evidence-based practice
Part 3: Nursing Resarch
Read a qualitative nursing study (Attach the study you read).
1. Summarize the study
2. If a different investigator had gone into the field to study the same problem, how likely is it that the conclusions would have been the same?
3. How transferable are the research findings?
Part 4: Phato
Sixty-nine–year-old John awoke from his sleep last night and complained of excruciating pain in his left “big toe.” He said that he could not even tolerate the bed clothes on top of his foot. Today in clinic, his first metatarsophalangeal joint of his left foot is reddened, is warm to touch, and has a decreased range of motion.
1. How will you describe to John what is occurring and why?
2. How will John’s lifestyle be altered as a result of this condition?