1) Minimum 7 full pages (Follow the 3 x 3 rule: minimum three paragraphs per part)
Part 1: Minimum 3 pages
Part 2: minimum 1 page
Part 3: minimum 1 page
Part 4: minimum 1 page
Part 5: minimum 1 page
Submit 1 document per part
All paragraphs must be narrative and cited in the text- each paragraphs
Bulleted responses are not accepted
Dont write in the first person
Don’t copy and paste the questions.
Answer the question objectively, do not make introductions to your answers, answer it when you start the paragraph
Submit 1 document per part
3)****************************** It will be verified by Turnitin (Identify the percentage of exact match of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
********************************It will be verified by SafeAssign (Identify the percentage of similarity of writing with any other resource on the internet and academic sources, including universities and data banks)
4) Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years
Part 1: Minimum 3 references per part not older than 5 years- Point 8 include:
American Association of Colleges of Nursing [AACN]. (2008). The essentials of baccalaureate education for professional nursing practice. Washington, DC: Author.
5) Identify your answer with the numbers, according to the question. Start your answer on the same line, not the next
Q 1. Nursing is XXXXX
Q 2. Health is XXXX
6) You must name the files according to the part you are answering:
Part 1: Community nursing (Reflection)
The purpose of this assignment is to provide the student an opportunity to reflect on selected RN-BSN competencies acquired through the course.
b. Course Reflection
1. Collaborate with others to develop an intervention plan that takes into account determinants of health, available resources, and the range of activities that contribute to health and the prevention of illness, injury, disability, and premature death.
2. Advocate for social justice, including a commitment to the health of vulnerable populations and the elimination of health disparities.
3. Compare the benefits and limitations of the major forms of reimbursement on the delivery of healthcare services.
4. Examine legislative and regulatory processes relevant to the provision of health care.
5. Cultural Competence: Awareness, Sensitivity, and Respect
6. Care Management, Case Management, and Home Healthcare
7. Use behavioral change techniques to promote health and manage illness.
8. Reflect about AACN II “To Provide Systems and Organizational Leadership”
Part 2: Health Assessment
You are admitting a 19-year old female college student to the hospital for fevers. Using the patient information provided:
Choose a culture unfamiliar to you (Polish)
1. Describe what would be important to remember while you interview this patient.
2. Discuss the health care support systems available in your community (Florida) for someone of this culture.
If no support systems are available in your community
3. Identify a national resource.
Part 3: Health Assessment
For the middle-aged adult, exercise can reduce the risk of various health problems.
Choose two at-risk health issues (hypertension and overweight) that regular physical exercise and activity can help prevent and manage.
1. Discuss the prevalence of each of these health problems in society today.
2. Describe measures that you would take as a nurse to assist clients with health promotion measures to incorporate exercise and physical activity into their lives.
3. Include the kind of activities you would recommend, the amount of exercise, and the approach you would use to gain cooperation from the client.
Part 4: Nursing Leadership
1. Discuss how nurse managers and nurse leaders contribute to the reengineering of health care.
Part 5: Nursing Leadership
Continuous quality improvement (CQI) is the responsibility of all nurses and is vital when addressing the challenges of the health care industry.
1. Provide an example of how you would apply CQI in your current or past position.