Module 4 Assignment is due by Day 7 of Week 8.
In this Assignment, you will review four (4) existing research focused on the application of clinical systems and reflect on the impact of clinical systems on outcomes and efficiencies within the context of nursing practice and healthcare delivery. After reviewing, you will summarize your findings. Read the assignment instructions and rubric carefully.
In a 4- to 5-page paper, synthesize the peer-reviewed research you reviewed. Format your Assignment as an Annotated Bibliography. Be sure to address the following:
- Identify the four (4) peer-reviewed, current (published within the last 5 years), scholarly articles. The research should provide evidence to support the use of one type of clinical system to improve outcomes and/or efficiencies. Cite each in APA format.
- Include an introduction explaining the purpose of the paper.
- Summarize each study. Avoid direct quotations. Paraphrase, explain, and integrate information obtained from peer-reviewed research with appropriate citation to demonstrate your knowledge, synthesis, and critical thinking.
- For each study, explain the improvement to outcomes, efficiencies, and lessons learned from the application of the clinical system. Be specific and provide examples.
- In your conclusion, synthesize the findings from the 4 peer-reviewed research articles.
- Use APA format and include a title page.
- For information about annotated bibliographies, visit https://academicguides.waldenu.edu/writingcenter/assignments/annotatedbibliographies
- Use the Safe Assign Drafts to check your match percentage before submitting your work.
Use appropriate APA headings to organize your paper by topics and subtopics. Proofread for any grammar, citation, and reference list APA issues. Below are helpful links:
Please reach out to me if you have questions via the Contact the Instructor section, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or phone 646-468-1953.
Thanks. Stay well.