Synopsis: Write a study synopsis that includes these main points.
- how the study was conducted
- explain how the data was collected
- include measurement instruments and what they measured
- if the study involved an intervention, how the intervention was carried out
Appraisal: Appraise the article in narrative format by answering the following questions.
- Were the measurement instruments reliable and valid? Why or why not?
- If the study was experimental, was the intervention performed consistently? Why or why not?
- Were the conclusions of the study supported by the results? Why or why not?
- Include key statistical results and p-values as part of your rationale.
- Consider study limitations when analyzing conclusions with respect to results.