Translating Change as a Practice Scholar
As a practice scholar, you are aware of the vast amounts of new knowledge available to inform practice. Reflect upon this issue and consider the following.
- What strategies will you use to stay informed about current best available evidence?
- What strategies will you use to disseminate current best available evidence to those you lead?
- In recent history, there is little to no indication of the sustainability of evidence to reduce the eight national problems. What strategies will you use to ensure the sustainability of evidence-based practice?
Use an APA 7 style and a minimum of 200 words. Provide support from a minimum of at least three (3) scholarly sources. The scholarly source needs to be: 1) evidence-based, 2) scholarly in nature, 3) Sources should be no more than five years old (published within the last 5 years), and 4) an in-text citation. citations and references are included when information is summarized/synthesized and/or direct quotes are used, in which APA style standards apply.
• Textbooks are not considered scholarly sources.
• Wikipedia, Wikis, .com website or blogs should not be used.